“URBAN JURISPRUDENCE CONFERENCE –
ARCHITECTURE JURISPRUDENCE 2007“
Muscat – Oman
SATURDAY, APRIL 3, 2010
Moderator: Dr. Kahlan Al Kharousi
- Dr Radwan Al Sayed: Concept of Urban Jurisprudence, Function and Purpose.
- Dr Mohammed Kamal Imam: Al Hisbah (Accountability) and its Supervisory Role.
- Ismael Al Aghbari: Period of Imam Al Sult bin Malik and its Cultural Depth.
- His Eminency Sheikh Ahmed Mubalaghi: Jurisprudence Rules and Jurisprudence of Architecture.
- Dr Wabha Al Zuhaili: Legislative Resources for Jurisprudence of Architecture.
Moderator: Dr Mubarak bin Saif Al Hashimi.
- Dr Prof Ahmed Maliki: Ibn Khaldoun and Human Urbanism.. Jurisprudence Theory.
- Dr Ibrahim Kafi Doulmiz: Jurisprudence of Social Groups (Through Endowments).
- Sheikh Mohammed Ayoub Sadqi: Jurisprudence of Neighbors and Guests. (Jurisprudence of Habitable Homes for the Poor, Inn and Guesthouse).
- Hadi Mohamadi San: Jurisprudence of Sports, Entertainment and Mental Health.
Moderator: Prof. Sultan bin Saeed Al Hanaei
- Abdul Majid Al Najjar: Jurisprudence of Immigrants under Financial Challenges.
- Faisal Abdul Salam Al Hafyan: Heritage Literature in Human Jurisprudence.
- Dr Saeed bin Saeed Al Alawai: Scholar and Taking Care of Human Rights and Freedom.
SUNDAY, APRIL 4, 2010
Moderator: Dr. Abdullah bin Saeed Al Muamari.
- Dr Mustafa Tasirich: Sharia Texts and Protecting Environment.
- Abdullah Mohammed Fadaq: Sharia Purposes and Protecting Environment.
- Sheikh Aflah bin Ahmed Al Khalili: Sharia Rules and Protecting the Environment.
- Burhan Kour Auglu: Environment Ethics in Islam.
Moderator: Dr Khalid bin Saeed Al Mushrifi.
- Sheikh Ali Abdul Baqi: Individual Behavior and Environment in Islam.
- Dr Essam Al Din Mustafa: Civil Work and Environment in Islam.
- D Abdul Salam Al Wajih: Heritage Literature in Jurisprudence of Environment, Universe and Organisms.
Moderator: Dr Salem bin Saeed Al Tawqi.
- Dr Ali bin Helal Al Abri: Protecting the Earth and Natural Resources (from the Perspective of Public and Private Property).
- Dr Ibrahim Al Bayoumi Ghanim: Jurisprudence of Water Management and Protecting Environment in Islam through Endowment System.
- Nasser bin Khalfan Al Badi: Water Jurisprudence and Legal Use of Water through the Two Books of Mussanaf and Bayan Al Sharea.
- Mohammed Jourmaz: Literature of Scholar and Student (Comparative Study between Burhan Al Din Al Zarnouji and Al Hakim Al Turmuzi).
Moderator: Dr Saleh bin Ahmed Al Bou Saeedi.
- Sheikh Dr Abdullah bin Rashid Al Sayabi: Jurisprudence of Ethics of judicial profession.
- Khales Galabi: Jurisprudence and Ethics of Medicine Profession.
- Dr Kamal Omran Al Sadiq: Division and fundamentals of Urban Jurisprudence.
MONDAY, APRIL 5
Moderator: Prof. Mohammed bin Saeed Al Hajari.
- Dr Mahmoud Harmoush: Jurisprudence of Building Mosques.
- Bahmed bin Mohammed Rafis: Protecting Human Resources and its Applications- Jurisprudence View.
- Dr Abdul Sattar Abu Ghida: Supervision over Markets, Rules and Fields.
- Dr Hamid Lahmar: the State of Market and its Development in the Islamic City.
Moderator: Dr Khalfan bin Abdullah Al Sayabi
- Talat Taj Al Din: Practical Models from the Practical Monetary Jurisprudence (Coinage), Currency Counterfeiting, Money Laundering, Black Market.
- Ayman Fouad Al Sayed: Currency Market and Supervision, Jurisprudence and Documentary Study.
- Fahad bin Ali Al Saadi: Heritage Books in Jurisprudence of Markets.
Moderator: Prof. Bader bin Saud Al Daghishi
- Bader bin Salem Al Abri: Etiquette of Road between Jurisprudence Origins and Practical Applications.
- Ali Al Saqali: Administrative Protection of the Road, Regulations and Rules.
- Awad Mohammed Awad: Criminal Protection of the Road in Islamic Civilization Jurisprudence.
- Abdul Hadi Al Tazi: Islamic City Systems.
Moderator: Prof. Mohammed bin Saeed Al Muammari.
- Mohammed Zahid Gul: City, State and the Jurisprudence Diligence (Ijtihad).
- Sheikh Abdullah Al Azi: Protecting the Public Premises and Facilities (Reading in “Qadaa bil Marfaq” Book).
- Nabil Al Ghafiri: Jurisprudence of Civilization – Reality and Ambition.
TUESDAY, APRIL 6, 2010
Moderator: Prof. Ahmed bin Saeed Al Bou Saeedi
- Muataz Al Khatib: City and Progress.
- Dr Radwan Al Sayed: Destinies of Cities: Jurisprudence Contemplations.
- Khalid Azab: Heritage Literature in Jurisprudence of City and Architecture.
- Dr Mohammed Kamal Imam: Jurisprudence Rules Governing Architecture.