JURISPRUDENCE AND UPDATING FATWAS
Muscat – Oman
SUNDAY, APRIL 1, 2007
Opening session: moderator Khalid Al Mushrifi
Administrative Supervision: Ahmed Al Maouli.
Moderator: Asaad bin Hamoud Al Maqimi.
Administrative Supervision: Ahmed Al Harithi and Abdul Nasser Al Abri.
- Dr. Ahmed Al Khamlichi – Director of Dar Al Hadith Al Hassania in Morocco.
- Dr. Radwan Al Sayed – Answers in Early Ibadi Biographies: from 2nd to 5th Centuries (H).
Moderator: Salem Al Haimali.
Administrative Supervision: Omair Al Muamari, Fahad Al Saadi and Ahmed Al Shabli.
- Sheikh Dr. Wahbi Al Zuhaili – Fatwa in Early Muslim Ages between Ahl Al Ray (People of Opinion) and Ahl Al Hadith (People of Hadith) or People of Traditions of the Prophet.
- Sheikh Dr Abdul Hamid Al Attrash – Codification of Jurisprudence Issues in the First Three Hijrah Centures, their Functions and Relations to Fatwa of Doctrines (Questions and Answers).
- Sheikh Aflah bin Ahmed Al Khalili – Influence of Abi Obaida and Al Rabea bin Habib in the Emergence of Fatwa Literature in Omani Jurisprudence.
MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2007
Moderator: Saleh Al Hosni.
Administrative Supervision: Ahmed Al Mouawali, Asaad Al Muqimi and Ahmed Al Harithi.
- His Eminence Sheikh Prof. Hojat Al Islam Mubaligh – Jurisprudence Fatwas between Evidences and Rules.
- Sheikh Dr. Abdullah Mabrouk Al Najar – Jurisprudence of Developments and its Impact on Directing Inference.
Moderator: Fahad Al Saadi.
- Dr Mubarak bin Abdullah Al Rashidi – Jurisprudence of New Occurrences (Nawazil) for Sheikh Abi Nabhan Al Kharousi and its Impact on Jurisprudence Renewal.
- Dr Yahya bin Al Baraa – Fatwa of Renewal in Islamic Reform Movement (Comparative Study).
- Dr. Hussain Shawat – Jurisprudence of New Occurrences (Nawazil) in the West.
Moderator: Khalid Al Mushrifi.
Administrative Supervision: Omair Al Muamari, Fahad Al Saadi and Ahmed Al Shibli.
- Sheikh Abdullah Al Azi – Fatwa, Reference and Tradition in Islamic Schools (Comparative Study).
- Prof. Dr Ahmed Al Naifer – Fatwas and Nawazil (New Occurrences) Books for Scholars of Jurisprudence Schools.
- Prof. Sulaiman Bawazir – Jurisprudence Problems in Answers of Imam Jabir bin Zaid, Example of Early Jurisprudence Fatwas.
TUESDAY, APRIL 3, 2007
Moderator: Sultan Al Hanaai.
Administrative Supervision: Ahmed Al Mouawali.
- Dr. Rajab Abu Malih – from Regulations of Iftaa in Nawazil (New Occurrences) issues.
- Prof. Muataz Al Khatib – Avenues of Fatwa in Contemporary Islam.
Moderator: Ahmed bin Muzafar.
Administrative Supervision: Ahmed Al Harithi and Asaad Al Muqaimi.
- Sheikh Saeed bin Rashid Al Salmani – Sheikh Saeed in Khalfan Al Khalili and Diligence in Fatwa.
- Dr Abdul Sattar Abu Ghida – Answers of Imam Noor Al Din Al Salimi and doctrine renewal.
- Prof. Dr Farhan Al Juaibiri – Diligence in Nawazil (New occurrences) of Transactions of Ahmed Al Khalili and Ibrahim Baioudh (Comparative Study).
Moderator: Mohammed Al Barwani.
Administrative Supervision: Omair Al Muamari, Fahad Al Saadi and Abdul Nasser Al Abri.
- Prof. Dr Abdullah Al Sayed Wild Abah – Judicial Institutions and Fatwa Institution in the later ages.
- Prof. Dr Mohammed Kamal Imam – Nawazil (New Occurrences) Issues in Transaction Jurisprudence between Islamic Sects and Renewal of Fatwa.
- Dr Khalfan bin Sinan Al Shuaili – Fatwa Institution and Cultural Transformation in Oman from 1800 to 2000 AD.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4, 2007
Administrative Supervision: Yousef Al Baloushi, Khalid Al Mishrifi and Abdul Nasser Al Abri